Boucherville, Quebec – As part of the International Women’s Day, the QMJHL couldn’t ignore the incredible work that is done by women to ensure the well-being of its league.
Whether they are employees, volunteers, hockey moms, fans, or hockey players themselves – all of the women that contribute to the QMJHL, in any way, have a real positive impact on our league, our franchises and our players.
We went out and asked our teams to highlight the work of some of the women who influence their franchises on a daily basis, and we’ve included some short video clips to introduce them to you below.
But first and foremost, we’d like to tip our hats to highlight the exceptional work of some of the women who work behind-the-scenes in the league’s offices, and who give their all to ensure the smooth operating of the QMJHL. Here they are:
- Katerine Aubry-Hébert – Coordinator of Administrative Services, QMJHL
- Claude Benoist – Coordinator, Marketing and Translation Services, QMJHL
- Francine Lachance – Registrar, QMJHL
- Natacha Llorens – Director of Player Services, QMJHL
- Valérie Monette – Executive Assistant, QMJHL
- Halifax Mooseheads: “Robin Hunter is a very important part of our Hockey staff. Robin brings professionalism and enthusiasm to our players and organization each and every day!” – Head Coach, Jim Midgley.